About Your Appointment
If you are scheduled for a screening mammogram but you or your doctor have found a new lump or if an old lump or thickening is getting bigger, please call the office at (585) 442-2190 as your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
If you are feeling ill in any way please call the office at (585) 442-2190 as your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
If you have tested positive for Covid-19 (Corona virus) recently, please call the office at (585) 442-2190 as your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
In compliance with NYS DOH, patients must wear a face mask covering nose and mouth at all times during the appointment. Companions are not allowed in the facility (see below for visitation policy and exceptions).
If you have any questions, please call our appointment line 585-442-2190 or send a message via your portal account (portal.ewbc.com).
We strive to offer exceptional care in a safe environment for our patients. In an effort to reduce the risk of exposing our patients, their families and caregivers, and our staff to COVID-19 we are implementing a visitor restriction at this time.
- All patients are to be unaccompanied upon entering the facility
- If transportation assistance is required, we will gladly contact your driver on their cell phone regarding appointment completion information and wait times at the patient’s request
- Pediatric patients (under 18) may be accompanied by one designated guardian
- Patients requiring an aide or caregiver due to mental or physical disabilities
Deodorant: Deodorant can be worn during your appointment.
Illness: In consideration of our other patients and staff, if you are
ill (or have been around someone who is ill) or have a contagious condition at the time of your appointment, please call us to reschedule.
Perfume & Glitter Lotions: Please refrain from wearing.
Pregnancy or Possible Pregnancy: Please inform staff.
- Go online to portal.ewbc.com
- Log onto the portal as an existing patient. Select: I would like a portal
account. If you want immediate portal access, choose: text.
- Review Personal Info
- Enter or update your information
- Click on the Save button at the very bottom of the form
If you need help, please call 585-442-2190, opt 1, opt 2. If you do not have a computer
or an email address, you may complete paperwork at your appointment.
- If you do not have a computer, email address, or need help filling out forms online, please call 585-442-2190, opt 1, opt 2
- Your current insurance card
- List of your current medications
- Photo I.D.
- Ability to pay a copay or deductible payment incurred at visit
- Referral script from your doctor (if needed)
- Face covering over mouth and nose is required during your entire appointment
Payment is expected at time of visit whether you have a copay or deductible plan. Please be aware additional testing is considered diagnostic and may result in out-of-pocket expenses to you due to deductibles, co-insurance and/or co-pays.
Every insurance policy is different – please consult with your insurance company to determine if your diagnostic tests will be covered.
There will be an additional $20 charge for co-payments and deductibles not received at time of service.
There will be a $20 charge for appointments canceled with less than 24 hours notice.
Patients with implants: Please note that deflation and rupture are among the known risks of having implants