About Your Appointment
Please reschedule your appointment at (585) 442-2190 for the following reasons:
- If you are scheduled for a screening mammogram, but you or your doctor have found a new lump or if an old lump or thickening is getting bigger
- If you are feeling ill in any way
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 (Coronavirus) recently
Masks are mandatory at all our facilities. PLEASE NOTE: Companions are not allowed in the building at this time. Please do not bring food or drinks into the building.
If you have any questions, please call our appointment line at 585-442-2190
or send a message via your patient portal account.
- Go online to https://portal.ewbc.com
- Log onto the portal as an existing patient. Select: I would like a portal
account. If you want immediate portal access, choose text.
- Review Personal Info
- Enter or update your information
- Click on the Save button at the very bottom of the form
If you need help, please call 585-442-2190, opt 1, opt 2. If you do not have a computer
or an email address, you may complete paperwork at your appointment.
- If you do not have a computer, email address, or need help filling out forms online, please call 585-442-2190, opt 1, opt 2
Deodorant: Deodorant can be worn during your appointment.
Illness: In consideration of our other patients and staff, if you are
ill (or have been around someone who is ill) or have a contagious condition at the time of your appointment, please call us to reschedule.
Perfume & Glitter Lotions: Please refrain from wearing.
Pregnancy or Possible Pregnancy: Please inform staff.
- Your current insurance card
- List of your current medications
- Photo I.D.
- Ability to pay a copay or deductible payment incurred at visit
- Referral script from your doctor (if needed)
- Face covering over mouth and nose is required during your entire appointment
EWBC is proud to be the first breast imaging center in the country to offer same-day results. Although COVID-19 has forced us to reevaluate our approach to same-day results- we are still able to offer them to our patients via text or email. All of the information in your results letter is to inform you of your current breast health and to offer additional services based on your individual risk factors.
Understanding your results:
There are three things to understand about your screening mammogram results
1. Was your result normal?
2. What is your breast density? Learn more about breast density
3. When is your next breast exam recommended?
We will also inform you if you are considered “high risk”.
Learn more about what it means to be high risk Cancer Risk Assessment Program
Payment is expected at the time of the visit whether you have a copay or deductible plan. Please be aware additional testing is considered diagnostic and may result in out-of-pocket expenses to you due to deductibles, co-insurance, and copays.
Every insurance policy is different – please consult your insurance company to determine if your diagnostic tests will be covered.
- Missed or canceled MRI appointments with less than 24-hour notice: $200 fee charged
- All other missed or canceled appointments with less than 24 hours notice: $50 fee charged
Patients with implants: Please note that deflation and rupture are among the known risks of having implants