Elizabeth Wende Breast Care COVID-19 Update
- Enlarged lymph nodes in the underarm with the COVID-19 vaccine
- Why you should not delay your screening mammogram appointment
- All patients and staff required to wear face covering over nose and mouth during the entire appointment
- Pre-screening of patients for symptoms of COVID-19 during the scheduling process and again upon arrival
- Daily health screening of all EWBC staff
- Visitor restrictions
Continual deep cleaning throughout the day. Imaging equipment and exam rooms are disinfected after each patient as well as all waiting rooms, common areas, and frequently touched surfaces.
Patients are asked to stay in their car and enter only at their appointment time. Social distancing throughout all offices. Appointments and seating have been expanded to minimize interaction.
BREAST IMAGING ONLY
For your safety, you can rest assured we only perform breast imaging at each of our private office locations.